[lazarus] Win32 interface patch: cleanup, spinedit

Micha Nelissen M.Nelissen at student.tue.nl
Fri Oct 17 16:07:10 EDT 2003

Hi,

Attached is a patch addressing the following:
1) Cleanup of various unused variables.
2) Implemented NotifyUserInputApplication which should enable
hintwindows...needs further testing.
3) Disabled use of TMsgArray for 1.1 compiler. It's buggy and I couldn't
separate it from the patch anymore. Specifically: all VER1_1 macros have
been renamed to VER1_1_MSG to disable use TMsgArray.
4) Spinedits now work, at least a lot better. (Tested using lazarus,
environment options).

Regards,

Micha.

PS, BTW: I received some patches from florian to get lazarus compiled
with fpc 1.1. Should I send lazarus/ root diff of these? Note that
lazarus doesn't work yet; it crashes on startup using 1.1.