[lazarus] CVS updates

Elio Cuevas Gómez elcugo at yahoo.com.mx
Sat Oct 18 14:18:43 EDT 2003

Marc Weustink wrote:

> It seemed that I was looking at the wrong Lazarus instance :) Here it
> works, now some questions:
> - Can you type them in other controls or other apps
> - What platform, version etc.
> - What keyboard, language and font do you use
> - What do you want to type (and how)
>
> Marc

In other apps (mozilla):
áéíóú
Yes, i can type them in other controls, such as the Object inspector. I
tried to use a SynEdit, but Lazarus crashes when i close my project.
I use Debian GNU/Linux Sarge and KDE 2.2
Lazarus is the latest CVS version.
My KB is a PC105 Spanish-Spain Font? I dunno, what is the defaulf font
of the Lazarus editor.
I want accented chars such as áéíóú using the standard way (ie typing
the ' and then the char). It works everywhere but the editor.

--
Elio Cuevas Gomez.
There's not a better day than TODAY!