[lazarus] problem with linking: gdk_pixbuf

Joris Spriet joris_spriet at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 25 02:02:15 EDT 2003

> Is there any output on the console window ?

Yes, this is what I get in the console window:

TOutputFilter: "Assembling project1"
TOutputFilter: "Linking
/home/joris/projects/project1/project1"
TOutputFilter: "/usr/bin/ld: cannot find -lgdk_pixbuf"
TOutputFilter: "project1.lpr(15) Error: Error while
linking"
TOutputFilter: "Closing script ppas.sh"
[TMainIDE.DoOpenMainUnit] A ProjectLoading=FALSE
MainUnitID=0

The funny this is, I can compile lazarus, but not a
project; when I build lazarus WITH
OPT=-dNoGdkPixBufLib, it works, of course.  Strange ?
What "settings" should I check additionally ?

The compiler options are, according to the "Compiler
options" dialog:  -Rintel -S2cgi -CD -Ch8000000 -OG1p1
-gl -XD -vewnhi -l -Fu../lazarus/lcl/units/
-Fu../lazarus/lcl/units/gtk/
-Fu../lazarus/packager/units/ -Fu. -dLCL

I have no clue...

Joris Spriet