[lazarus] problem with linking: gdk_pixbuf

Joris Spriet joris_spriet at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 27 04:54:31 EST 2003

> Check your -Fl options.
>
> When building lazarus, it uses -Fl data in fpc.cfg,
> while building _with_
> lazarus it uses lazarus' library path?

Well, modified fpc.cfg -Fl options (added
/opt/gnome/lib which contains gdk-pixbuf libs), and
now it works.  Still can't figure out how I can build
lazarus ide without this  modification, while lazarus
won't build my app...  Can you shed a light on this ?
Does the order of installing (I installed gdk-pixbuf
last, after installing fpc and trying to compile
lazarus) have an influence ?  What about ld.conf.so ?

Anyhow, thanks for the help.  Lazarus is great !

Joris Spriet.