[lazarus] Non-visual component drawing

Micha Nelissen M.Nelissen at student.tue.nl
Mon Oct 27 08:00:34 EST 2003

Mattias Gaertner wrote:

> For win32 the normal paint messages should be enough. Please test, if the
> designer is getting the paint messages and if they are handled at the right
> time (after letting the control draw itself).
> Maybe we need to adapt the BeginPaint, EndPaint to the designer.

I now understand better. TWinControl.WMPaint needs to send the lm_paint
through the perform method, not only call WMPaint.

However, now I have another problem: the designerdevicecontext.FDCSize
is (0,0) and stays so. The line GetDeviceSize (designerprocs.pas:286)
never gets executed. Can you help me?

Micha.