[lazarus] win32 Timer patch

Vincent Snijders vslist at zonnet.nl
Mon Sep 8 01:48:42 EDT 2003

Hi,

Attached is a patch for timer implementation in the win32 interface.
Last year , the only way I seemed to get it working, was by creating a
window specially for handling timer messages. The mistake I then made
was that forgot to set the calling convention to stdcall, because I
assumed that stdcall was the default calling convention.

Now I have changed the timer implementation. It now uses a
timercallbackproc, so it doesn't need the special timer windows anymore,
which results in some code reduction.

Regards,
Vincent.