[lazarus] someone has a virus on the list :(

Markku Niskanen markku.niskanen at iki.fi
Mon Sep 8 16:23:57 EDT 2003

On Mon, 8 Sep 2003 20:48:40 +0200 (CEST), you wrote:

>from my mail address. There is little you can do about it.

I suppose that is really the case... Just wondering why on
earth an ISP is not willing to do anything about the matter.
Well, I have a ready-made script that will send 500 copies
of my request to the webmaster, I'll run that one tomorrow :)

On the other hand it is not that difficult to write a small PHP
script that connects to the POP account, checks the message
list and deletes the suspicious ones, this being done in a
cron job every 15 minutes, for example.

Markku
markku.niskanen at iki.fi