[lazarus] qt status?

Andrew Johnson acjgenius at earthlink.net
Sun Sep 14 08:02:38 EDT 2003

Just wondering what the status on qt for pascal is, I don't use it or
like it but I expect a lot of people want it to be able to make there
apps targeted toward kde. awhile back it was mentioned that it shouldn't
be that hard now to get translated headers for qt3. Is this currently
still viable? or would an additional lib like originally implemented
still be the only way, either way what is the probability of getting the
interface for it on the roll again. I would very much like to see
lazarus running on gnome2/gtk2 kde3/qt3 and win32 by our 1.0 release,
which seems to be getting closer and closer now that things are
stabalizing even on win32.

Andrew