[lazarus] updated/mostly working LCL DB test app

Andrew Higgs ahiggs at ps.co.za
Mon Sep 15 05:31:32 EDT 2003

Hi Andrew

I tried to compile in win32 and got the following:

Compiling dsnavigator.pas
dsnavigator.pas(265,14) Error: Cannot access a private field of an
object here
dsnavigator.pas(734) Fatal: There were 1 errors compiling module, stopping

Have not tried it in linux yet (can only do that at home tonight). Do I
have an older/different (fpc-1.0.10) version of fpc than you.
(downloaded lazarus snapshot this morning).

Kind regards
Andrew Higgs