[lazarus] Win32 patch

Martin Smat martin.smat at tiscali.cz
Sun Sep 21 06:17:44 EDT 2003

Hi,
attached is a patch for creating BitButtons in Win32 interface.
BitButtons now display the bitmap and the caption correctly depending on
the used Layout property.
TODO: redrawing the button after changing Layout property. I hope I will
be able to send the patch next week.

BTW: I cannot compile yesterdays CVS source. Many errors occur in file
win32object.inc (Error: Cannot access a protected field of an object
here). For instance on line:

   then ShowWindow(TCustomNotebook(Parent).Page[OldPageIndex].Handle,
SW_HIDE);

when accessing the Page property. Was this property moved from Public
into Protected? What property can be used instead?

Martin Smat.