[lazarus] Bug report

Andrew Johnson acjgenius at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 23 12:02:18 EDT 2003

well I guess this is a double bug report since I tried posting this to the bug tracker several times. no errors, but never showed up either. couldn't figure it out, has it been used successfully since the website was updated?

In any case -

Cannot move Anchorless controls in Designtime

It is not possible to move(though resizing works) any panel with Anchors := []; while in the form designer. This is not only incompatible with Delphi but downright annoying. Basically while in designtime the component should act like Anchors := [akLeft, akTop]; unless the parent itself is resized. I am not sure if this is possible currently without an additional callback/flag, but figure it should be in the bug tracker.

Andrew