[lazarus] Crashes with Lazarus IDE

Andrew Johnson acjgenius at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 25 09:45:10 EDT 2003

oh. this might make sense, if its a general expose error, it could be the changes I made to allow DoubleBuffering in GTK2, since I changed the MSG handling so it is using TPaintStruct a bit, I didn't think I did anything screwy but....

I will play with it anyway, maybe also use some smart gdk error push pop like I do in getting the pixel image, so that these kinds of errors(caused by bad code or not) don't kill lazarus as easily(I hope).

Andrew