[lazarus] TSTRINGGRID

Manuel Pérez López manuel.perez.lopez at hispalinux.es
Sat Sep 27 04:55:42 EDT 2003

Hello:

I have a proyect that it run ok the last week, but when I have updated Lazarus
from CVS today, these errors are showing when lazarus loads the proyect:

Error 1: Error reading Form
Component Class: TSTRINGGRID
Error while reading Stringgrid1.HORZSCROLLBAR.PAGE: unknown property

Error 2: Error reading Form
Component Class: TSTRINGGRID
Error while reading Stringgrid1.HORZSCROLLBAR.RANGE: unknown property

Error 3: Error reading Form
Component Class: TSTRINGGRID
Error while reading Stringgrid1.VERTSCROLLBAR.PAGE: unknown property

Error 4: Error reading Form
Component Class: TSTRINGGRID
Error while reading Stringgrid1.VERTSCROLLBAR.RANGE: unknown property

Are there any change in Lazarus that I do not know?

Thanks

Cordiales saludos
Manuel Pérez López
manuel.perez.lopez at hispalinux.es
http://www.ieduca.net/

Si es vd. usuario de Outlook, tiene prohibido
añadirme a su libreta de direcciones