No subject

Tue Dec 7 07:47:16 EST 2004

to lazarus. At somepoint someone mentioned that ppc386 is just a shell
that calls and uses the compile.pp unit. I don't know if you want to
actually include the compiler into lazarus at this point but it is
probably howit should be done in the future.

I know that this didn't answer your immediate question but you might
want to look into this so that you code things with this in mind for the
future.  :-)

Why don't you just use the appropriate Exec function and then use an
#ifdef to determine whether to use the Linux unit or the Dos unit?