No subject

Tue Dec 7 08:02:31 EST 2004

functions are exported.  I'm not very familiar GTK, but it seems that
perhaps no target list to clear is being created (maybe GTK+/Win32 is using
the native Win32 clipboard) so nothing negative would come from not calling
this function in Windows.  Of course, I'm probably wrong about this.

> 2. add some {IFDEF win32} to the gtk-interface code to use the windows
clipboard instead.

Would it be possible to use the Windows clipboard in GTK?  It seems like it
would be mandatory to use window handles and perhaps even a window procedure
(if monitoring the clipboard is required).

Good luck to those who endeavor to make the gtk interface work on Windows.