[lazarus] Lazarus stalls if compiled with CVS FPC

Den Jean den.jean at pandora.be
Fri Jan 2 20:45:53 EST 2004

On Friday 02 January 2004 07:27 pm, Marc Weustink wrote:
> Yep, this was a bug in fpc/rtl/linux/unixsysc.inc
> it is fixed an hour ago.

great, lazarus works now (thx for the fix faster than light)

but my program does not compile now with CVS fpc
it does with fpc-1.9.1-031129.i386.rpm
I get the message : foo.pas(2248,26) Fatal:Internal error 200212141

A grep reveal that this error is raised in ./compiler/ncal.pas

I will try make a small program that still reproduces the problem
and provide that.

kind regards,

Den Jean