[Lazarus] LazReport - Has anyone got Grouping/Summing to work?

Jesus Reyes A. jesusrmx at yahoo.com.mx
Wed Apr 2 09:50:33 CEST 2008

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 6:52 PM,  <cc_ at freemail.hu> wrote:
>  The links you provided are exactely what I needed to get started.  I do not
>  have much time to finish this PDA project, so  I am  still consodering which
>  way to take. I really like what the  FPC-Lazarus project is becoming, I wish
>  I could  be convinced to go this way. :)

When it comes to Windows CE are aren't many other options. The most
probably other one would be .NET. We offer a better solution then .NET
because we offer exactly the same GUI API for desktops and for PDAs.
While working on our WinCE port I often had to search on the internet
how to implement something, and several times I found people
complaining about things with work on the .NET for desktops, but isn't
available on the Compact Framework, so we actually offer more then MS
in this respect =)

Of course our library isn't as stable as theirs, so if you develop
using it you may need to help us improve it.

thanks,
--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho