[Lazarus] Some IDE dialogs are totally screwed in size

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 21:49:15 CEST 2008

On 01/04/2008, Mattias Gärtner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

> The goto line dialog is autosized. But maybe the gtk1 interface does not give
>  enough information or the window manager ignores the second resize.
>
>  Can you try with a gtk2 IDE?

What is weird is that they used to be fine, until about a month or so
ago. At that time I only noticed the Procedure List dialog, but
thought it's a once of thing and somebody with a different dpi setting
modified the dialog. A classic issue that used to occur under Delphi
and Kylix. Now I noticed more dialogs and thought I would mention it.

My setup Ubuntu 7.10 and Gnome desktop has not changed since the 7.10 release.

I'll try tomorrow at work with FVWM window manager and also with
Lazarus compiled against GTK2. I'll keep you posted.

Regards,
  - Graeme -