[Lazarus] Scrolling bug in TStringGrid

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Apr 4 10:04:07 CEST 2008

Jesus Reyes A. wrote:

> I tried to reproduce your screenshots with the information given in the bug
> report without sucess, it seems default row has been set to about 23?,

That's interesting!! At design time my DefaultRowHeight = 20, but at
runtime, it is 23???  I never changed the value at all, I simply dropped
a TStringGrid on a form and ran the application.

> For curiosity I tried under windows and it seems to work fine there, it
> could mean that something is wrong on gtk interface side we will see.

Yeah sorry, I haven't had time to test it under Windows or GTK2, that is
why I filed the report for GTK1 only.

Regards,
   - Graeme -