[Lazarus] svn2.freepascal.org/svn/lazarus/trunk/ stuck in r14665

Funky Beast funkybeast at pacific.net.sg
Sat Apr 5 03:50:04 CEST 2008

Hi all,

As mentioned in a previous post, I created a simple descendant from TPanel for a
special button that I need.  When the mousedown event occurs, I change the
background color and then change it back on MouseUp event.

The problem is that if you mousedown on the control and then move the mouse
aware from the control and *then* release the mouse, the control doesn't
register the mouse up and thus, the control stays colored the "mouse down" color.

This is not the case when I use the control in Delphi.

Can someone offer suggestion to resolve this?

I'm using lazarus 0.9.24/FPC 2.2.0 on Windows, but will need it to work on linux
gtk1/2.

Thanks a bunch.

--
Warm Regards,

Lee

"Everything I needed to learn in life, I learned selling encyclopedias door to
door."