[Lazarus] Fonts Advise between Windows & Linux

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Sat Apr 12 22:34:28 CEST 2008

Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 11:42:38 -0400
> Lee Jenkins <lee at datatrakpos.com> wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> This will be primarily simple texts such as button captions, etc.  I
>> just want to make sure that the fonts display as normally as possible
>> on each platform.
>
> Then you should take the default and use the autosizing properties to
> auto resize your forms.
>
> Mattias

Thanks Mattias,

I don't think that will be an option as this is not a desktop application, but a
POS application with specific size screens, etc.

I guess the best thing I can do is try to ensure there is enough space for
possible differences in font rendering and test a lot.

Thanks again,

--

Warm Regards,

Lee