[Lazarus] DrawText function problems

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 11:51:39 CEST 2008

On Sat, Apr 12, 2008 at 11:31 PM, Lee Jenkins <lee at datatrakpos.com> wrote:
>  I had tried this almost 5 days ago I think.  The problem is that there is a bug
>  in TLabel where it does not fire the MouseUp event if you MouseDown and then
>  move the cursor away from the TLabel before letting go of the mouse.

Where is the link for the bug report?

Also, this doesn't look like a bug to me, but rather a standard
behavior. Just try any software out there. Clicking, moving the mouse
out and releasing indicates that the user gave up clicking in the
object, so a button, for example, wouldn't be activated by that. The
same for clicking a label.

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho