[Lazarus] Help drawing a transparent bitmap through a image list

wile64 wile64 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 13 21:47:26 CEST 2008

2008/4/13, Luiz Americo Pereira Camara <luizmed at oi.com.br>:

> wile64 wrote:
> >
> > I just opened your image with Gimp and save for this to work.
> > Your image is 2 bytes more, I suppose that the format is not well
> > recognized by the reader FPC
>

> Thanks, i opened the file in GIMP, saved back and really the new file is
> two bytes smaller. But i still could not get to work.
>
> What are the values of Masked, BkColor, DrawingStyle properties that you
> used?

Nothing, just replace the image in your example.

Are you using windows?

No, Ubuntu GTK2
I test under windows in 1 hour :)

--
Laurent.

"If debugging is the art of removing bugs, then programming must be the art
of creating!"

My Components: http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Wile64
French Forum : http://lazforum-fr.tuxfamily.org/index.php