[Lazarus] compiling 0.9.24 on win32 fails

Marc Santhoff M.Santhoff at t-online.de
Tue Apr 22 16:41:54 CEST 2008

I think the problem is related to the previuos one.
Now I can see my files in laz ide but, when I run my project the
execution stops many times at some invisible breakpoints. The execution
stops like when encounter a breakpoint, but no breakpoints are visible
in the ide, I tried to add and remove the breakpoints, without results.
This seems to happen only in file where the encoding is not recognized
by lazarus.
Regards,
Andrea