[Lazarus] IDE : Name of unit that contains the Main menu...

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 08:48:51 CEST 2008

Dominique Louis wrote:
> I'd like to tweak the IDE so that Ctrl+Shift+F brings up the Find in
> Files dialog. I'm happy to do the work if someone can point me to the

No need to edit any code! My Lazarus is setup like that as well. Simply
define you preferred keyboard shortcut for that action:
'Environment|Editor Options...' and select the 'Key Mappings' tab. Then
expand 'Text search and replace commands' in the treeview and 'Find in
Files' is in the list.  ;-)

Regards,
   - Graeme -