[Lazarus] Designer Guide Lines Problem

Lee Jenkins lee at datatrakpos.com
Thu Apr 24 14:10:33 CEST 2008

Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Apr 2008 22:22:01 -0400
> Lee Jenkins <lee at datatrakpos.com> wrote:
>
>> Lazarus-0.9.25-fpc-2.2.1-20080419-win32
>>
>> There seems to be a problem with designer guide lines when there are
>> several objects (TShape in this case) on the form.  Highlighting one
>> particular object highlights a completely different object.
>
> Please create a bug report and provide an example.

I would be glad to do that, but I can never received my log in credentials.
Checked my junk folder in thunderbird several times and it just doesn't seem to
be sending it.

I guess I'll create another email address for myself and register for an account
again to see if it works this time.

Thanks,

--

Warm Regards,

Lee

"When my company started out, we were really, really, really, really small.
Now...we're just really small."