[Lazarus] Lazarus site offline?

John vd Waeter john at jvdw.nl
Tue Apr 29 19:50:35 CEST 2008

Mattias Gaertner schrieb:
> Hi all,
>
> I implemented the biggest part of the multi form properties.
> For example using datamodules on forms.
> To enable it compile the IDE clean with -dEnableMultiFormProperties.
>
> See here for more details:
> http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/IDE_Development#Multi_form_properties_.2F_using_DataModules_from_other_forms_in_the_designer
>

> Mattias

Hi Mattias,

I've just downloaded, installed  and rebuilded  todays snapshot  for
Windows with fpc 2.2.0. Then made a new project with 2 Forms: Form1 has
a TDbf and a Datasource. On Form2 if got a DBNavigator and a DBGrid.
I've selected the DS in the OI and it works.

I will test it on a bigger Project but it looks fine for me (on WinXP
Home SP2).

Great work! Thanks.

Ingo