[Lazarus] Refactor -> Rename Identifier and fpdoc documentation

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Fri Aug 1 12:19:07 CEST 2008

G'day Henry and All,

2008/7/31 Henry Vermaak <henry.vermaak at gmail.com>

> 2008/7/31 Peter Williams <pewtas at gmail.com>:
> >
> > Hello Fellow Lazarus programmers,
> >
> > I'm trying to compile a fairly complicated Lazarus project which I
> converted
> > from Delphi 7 Second Edition.
> >
> > The attached txt file (3KB) contains the Lazarus compiler message errors
> and
> > the relevant code from the unit "MyIniFiles.pas"
> >
> > NB - the file "MyIniFiles.pas" was created by copying the Borland Delphi
> 5
> > file "IniFiles.pas" and adding some procedures etc etc to it and resaving
> it
> > as MyIniFiles.pas (note: that was years ago!). The purpose of it is to
> > create & read & write .ini files (e.g. same as has been used in Micro$oft
> > Windowz).
>
> lazarus already has ini file support (uses inifiles;).  then you can
> use TIniFile for reading/writing.

Thanks for that info. I have changed it and now I am creating an .ini file.
The main reason why I created the "MyIniFiles.pas" unit (years ago now!) is
that I wanted to have my own "MyReadBool" and "MyWriteBool" procedure which
output "True" or "False" instead of "1" or "0" (which I think the original
"IniFiles.pas" did).

Best Regards,
             PEW
from Hobart, 'Down Under'

> henry

Fond Regards,
Peter Eric (aka 'pew') WILLIAMS

My free website is:
http://pewtas.googlepages.com (or) http://tinyurl.com/yuyejs

(please visit my free website and let me know what you think about it.)