[Lazarus] Error during startup of IDE SVN 15949 on MAC OS X 10.5 PPC

Roland Turcan konf at rotursoft.sk
Mon Aug 4 16:11:30 CEST 2008

On Mon, 04 Aug 2008 00:20:53 +0100
Dominique Louis <dominique at savagesoftware.com.au> wrote:

> I'm not happy about the Key mapping as now it's not the same as Xcode.

It's now more like Xcode.
But you have to load the Mac OS X key mapping in the editor options.
The lazarus default key mapping is still the same for all platforms.

> It is now impossible of Cut/Copy or Paste or Find etc because the
> shortcut keys appear as ^+Shift+F for Find in Files for example when
> it should be Cmd+Shift+F like it used to be.

If you mean Cut/Copy/Paste shortcuts in the designer: I fixed that in
r15938.

> Or ^X for Cut does not work neither ^C for copy.

Cut/Copy/Paste is Cmd+X/C/V, not Ctrl+X/C/V (Option=Ctrl).

About find in files:
AFAIK Xcode has no 'Find in Files' function, that's why I took the
shortcut of 'Find in project': Shift+Cmd+F.
The ^+Shift+F does not seem to do anything under Xcode.

> > See here for details:
> > http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Lazarus_IDE_Shortcuts

Mattias