[Lazarus] Carbon key mapping

Dominique Louis dominique at savagesoftware.com.au
Tue Aug 5 23:16:03 CEST 2008

Mattias Gaertner wrote:
> On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 02:27:33 +0100
> Dominique Louis <dominique at savagesoftware.com.au> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Mattias,
>> items, but actually using those key combinations does not work.
>> Pressing Cmd+X does not Cut.
>
> It works here in designer, source editor and all edit fields. Please try
> if you can grab it in the editor options / key mapping / Find Key
> Combination.
> I tested with a Macbook us-international keyboard.
>

>> Btw, what key is ^ on a Mac OS X MacBook?
>
> The ^ modifier is the options/ctrl key.
> The arrow up is the shift and the cloverleaf is the Cmd key.

Hmm I'm not having much luck here. Using ^+F does not work when I set it
to Native lazarus neither does Cmd+F when I set it to Mac OS X inside
the Keymapping screen.

Find Key Combination correctly detects the keys being pressed, but does
not actually find the the Key combination in the dropdown list. For
example if I press Cmd+F in the key combination screen the drop down
list shows "Word('232')" while the Meta check box is ticked.

Inside the IDE I can't press return anymore to create  new line.
All other keys work. It's very strange.

Dominique.