[Lazarus] Okay... I've got Lazarus 0.9.25 but now it doesn't find it's own units.

Reenen Laurie rlaurie at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 07:31:30 CEST 2008

> btw --- I used Lazarus (yes, I'm using 0.9.25 beta) and Built and RAN my
> "Help Multitabbed Dialog" app -- it works fine now. So I quickly archived
> the folder -- just in case... so that I have a working copy of it
> archived!!! *SMILE*

The beauty is, that if you are creating GPL or other free software, you can
use SVN yourself... and getting a working copy is very easy as well, and all
the backups are kept by people who backup their databases regularly.

There are loads of sites that allow you to do this, with SourceForge (
www.sf.net) and GoogleCode (code.google.com) being only some of them.

--
o__
,_.>/ _