[Lazarus] Internal compiler error (217)

EarMaster - Bent Olsen bent at earmaster.com
Tue Aug 12 16:17:27 CEST 2008

It didn't had any useful output, only saying compiling a unit, and fatal
abort on the next, placing abortion at the top of a unit (1,1), in which I
haven't made any changes. I delete the .o and .ppu files, and it stopped
complaining before I ever found out why.

Maybe nothing to worry about, except if it comes back ;-)

Regards,
Normann