[Lazarus] Problem working with Params in TSQLQuery

Eduardo Lopez dar_alle at yahoo.com.ar
Mon Aug 18 20:38:38 CEST 2008

Joost van der Sluis escribió:
> Op maandag 18-08-2008 om 09:14 uur [tijdzone +0200], schreef Michael Van
> Canneyt:
>
>> On Mon, 18 Aug 2008, Eduardo Lopez wrote:
>>

>> ave parameters working. Is the ParseSQL property set to 'True' ?
>>

> That shoudn't make any difference. What if you use
> params[0].asstring := ... ?
>
> Joost

First, thanks all for yours reply.

The ParseSQL has no effect.

Joost, the change you suggest don't work too.

I isolate the problem doing a simple program and the problem remains.
Then make a copy of this simple program and change the components to
Zeos. (6.6.3-stable) and works well.

I'll consider change the sqldb components for Zeos in my application as
a possible solution. But the sqldb must be work (i think :-) ).

Thanks to all.

Eduardo.