[Lazarus] Carbon key mapping

Dominique Louis dominique at savagesoftware.com.au
Tue Aug 26 22:07:04 CEST 2008

Hi Mattias,
   No matter what I try, setting the IDE to Mac OS X does not work :(.
As I mentioned, now in the IDE, regardless of which key mapping I use
the Enter, BackSpace don't work at all! The IDE allows me to type other
characters, but is next to useless with Enter and BackSpace. The IDE
correctly show the Mac OS X keys, but keyboard short-cuts just don't work.

Lastly, and I think the worse thing of all, is that when I now build my
Mac OS X Carbon application, the short-cut keys are the Lazarus Default
keys, while previously before the update, they correctly compiled as Mac
OS X shortcut keys. Is there something else I need to pass to the
compiler so that the Mac OS X Carbon short-cut keys are used instead?
Or a setting in the project file?

Thanks,

Dominique.