[Lazarus] Question about content of *.lpi file

Tom Verhoeff T.Verhoeff at tue.nl
Wed Dec 3 20:56:04 CET 2008

Op woensdag 03-12-2008 om 09:40 uur [tijdzone +1030], schreef Eric
March:

> I have set the connection in MySQL50Connection1to SQLTransaction1
> As you point out I still can't set the transaction to True, so I leave
> it False.
>
> Now when I set SQLQuery1 to True I get an error
> ".e...e" is an invalid float

Ok, that's not good. The mysql-client which you are using is version
5.0. What is the server version? And which fpc-version did you use?
Maybe you could try with a fpc version 2.2.3 snapshot. And are you on 64
or 32 bit?

Joost.