[Lazarus] Cocoa bindings

dmitry boyarintsev skalogryz.lists at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 08:23:55 CET 2008

> I don't believe the version of OS X on those devices includes
> the Carbon framework, so it'll have to be Cocoa.
actually it does provide some (i.e. CFString api, and other some other
Core Foundations) as well as some of POSIX functions. But generally it
would be impossible to create applications for these devices, using
MacOSAll unit only :)

Felipe have you updated the objcparser to support ObjC 2.0?

UIKit framework is ObjC 2.0 based. Without using UIKit, it's
impossible to create iPhone applications as well.