[Lazarus] checklistbox on XP

Andrea Mauri andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 12:15:55 CET 2008

The problem is that CheckListBox on WinXP appears bigger on all the
other applications.
So if lazarus want to build applications that looks native checks must
be bigger.
regards,
andrea

Paul Ishenin ha scritto:
> Andrea Mauri wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I am trying to use checklistbox. On linux it seems to be drawn correctly
>> but not on windows (I am trying it on WinXP).
>> The checkboxes in a checklistbox are smaller that the checkbox of a
>> TCheckBox (fonts seem to be the same but boxes are smaller). Is it a bug?
>>

> ListBox item height is smaller than checkbox control height. So either
> checklistbox needs bigger item height or item checks must be smaller.
> Where is a bug?
>
> Best regards,
> Paul Ishenin.

Dr. Andrea Mauri, PhD
Milano Chemometrics and QSAR Research Group
Department of Environmental Sciences
University of Milano-Bicocca
P.zza della Scienza, 1
20126 Milano - Italy