[Lazarus] Attach to process...

"Leonardo M. Ramé" l.rame at griensu.com
Fri Dec 5 15:42:41 CET 2008

Hi all,

I'm having some troubles with fpc 2.2.3 of my distro (Arch Linux). I mean,
I'm working again on a project that working well on 2.2.0 but now I'm having
a lots of *EInvalidOp exceptions* on simple math operations. I saw there is
a fpc bug opened for this problem, I tried ClearExceptions statement and to
catch them but the exceptions are now on some synapse library functions.
So, I'm trying fpc 2.3.1 to solve it.
I downloaded and compiled fpc 2.3.1, redirected ppc386 to new fpc location
(/usr/local/lib/fpc/2.31), changed the unit paths in fpc.cfg, I also set up
directory in lazarus but when I try to compile it with make bigide I have:

lresources.pp(152,14) Error: There is no method in an ancestor class to be
overridden: "TLRSObjectReader.ReadUnicodeString:UnicodeString"
lresources.pp(217,15) Error: There is no method in an ancestor class to be
overridden: "TLRSObjectWriter.WriteUnicodeString(const UnicodeString)"
lresources.pp(489,1) Fatal: There were 2 errors compiling module, stopping
Fatal: Compilation aborted
make[1]: *** [alllclunits.ppu] Error 1
make[1]: Leaving directory `/home/antonio/freepascal/lazarus/lcl'
make: *** [lcl] Error 2

What can I do ?

Thanks
--