[Lazarus] Comboboxes in OI bugged

Aleš Katona almindor at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 12:26:29 CET 2008

Very interesting to see Free Pascal and Lazarus used that way,
meaning explicitly for generating fun and not just for databases and
the like.

Can you tell us a little bit about the architecture of GameMaker and
Runner (if you're permitted to, that is)? It almost sounds as though
you're generating code for and compiling each new game, or have I
missed something?

I saw a mention about selecting a language for the next version. I
hope you (they?) consider staying with Free Pascal and Lazarus.

Thanks.

-Phil