[Lazarus] WinCE 2.2.3 Snapshot Problem

Henry Vermaak henry.vermaak at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 10:59:09 CET 2008

2008/12/9  <paul at interfacedesign.co.uk>:
---->8----
> I get the following error message and compilation fails when I try to build a
> new project:
>
> "The system.ppu was not found in the FPC directories. Make sure fpc is installed
> correctly and the fpc.cfg points to the right directory."
>
> There is a wince-arm system.ppu on my setup at:
>
> C:\Lazarus\fpc\2.2.3\units\arm-wince\rtl\system.ppu
>
> And the only fpc.cfg is the vanilla one installed from the snapshot at:
>
> C:\Lazarus\fpc\2.2.3\bin\i386-win32\fpc.cfg
>
> I don't know how to proceed from here? Is WinCE 2.2.3 known to be broken at the
> moment? I did try with the 2.3.1 snapshots last week and I couldn't get those
> to work either.

have you had a look at the paths inside the fpc.cfg?  do they point at
the right units?  for example, my fpc.cfg contains this:

# searchpath for units and other system dependent things
-FuC:\FPC\2.2.3/units/$FPCTARGET/
-FuC:\FPC\2.2.3/units/$FPCTARGET/*
-FuC:\FPC\2.2.3/units/$FPCTARGET/rtl

you should have something similar.