[Lazarus] Environment options corrupted

Tom Verhoeff T.Verhoeff at tue.nl
Tue Dec 9 13:57:37 CET 2008

More topics:

The form designer windows should be closed on start of the program - but
I couldn't find an according option.

Docking should be handled properly in design state (Windows). It's
unclear whether it should be possible to dock forms at design time, or
whether it should be disabled at all. It seems to me that at design time
only the default dock manager can be used, so that docking at design
time doesn't make much sense?

What about the LazDoc programs? They don't compile at least since 0.9.26 :-(
When I use the built-in FPDoc, how to publish the results?
What about integrating lazde, at least a bigger GUI? It's a pain to tab
between abstract, inherited and detailed descriptions in FPDoc, in order
to find out about missing documentation for an topic.
I'm also missing means to create and link kind of overviews.

DoDi