[Lazarus] checklistbox on XP

Andrea Mauri andrea.mauri.75 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 15:50:42 CET 2008

Anyway is it possible to change the ItemHeight property of
TCheckListBox? I am not able to change it via object inspector.
Andrea

Paul Ishenin ha scritto:
> Andrea Mauri wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>> I am trying to use checklistbox. On linux it seems to be drawn correctly
>> but not on windows (I am trying it on WinXP).
>> The checkboxes in a checklistbox are smaller that the checkbox of a
>> TCheckBox (fonts seem to be the same but boxes are smaller). Is it a bug?
>>

> ListBox item height is smaller than checkbox control height. So either
> checklistbox needs bigger item height or item checks must be smaller.
> Where is a bug?
>
> Best regards,
> Paul Ishenin.

Dr. Andrea Mauri, PhD
Milano Chemometrics and QSAR Research Group
Department of Environmental Sciences
University of Milano-Bicocca
P.zza della Scienza, 1
20126 Milano - Italy