[Lazarus] Mouse Link in SynEdit (only link-able items)

Alexander Klenin klenin at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 12:14:37 CET 2008

On Fri, Dec 12, 2008 at 20:38, Martin Friebe <lazarus at mfriebe.de> wrote:
> I haven't seen the patch? Can you check you really attached it.

Sorry, attached now.
It is a pity Mantis does not allow to attach a patch and add a note
within a single operation.

> As for the events... There is probably (I haven't seen the code) another
> way: Pass the callback through to synedit. IDE gives a callback to
> SourceNotebook. But that does not mean that SourceNotebook has to be the
> one who calls it. It can just pass the Method-Reference to SourcEditor,
> which passes it to SynEdit.
> Source Notebook still needs to keep a copy, as it may open further
> SourceEditors.

Yes, this would be slightly better way. Since I am not familiar with
this part of code,
I just implemented it the same way other similar calls work.

--
Alexander S. Klenin
Insight Experts Ltd.