[Lazarus] OnConnect lNet event under WinCE

User usuarioanonimomysql at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 01:21:25 CET 2008

If I use inheritance of forms under WinCE I can not view correctly the
application and it do not work correctly, is it not possible to use
inheritance of forms under WinCE.

My application:

unit Unit1;

{$mode objfpc}{$H+}

interface

uses
  Classes, SysUtils, FileUtil, LResources, Forms, Controls, Graphics,
Dialogs,
  ComCtrls;

type

  { TFormCustom }

  TFormCustom = class(TForm)
  StatusBar1: TStatusBar;
  private
  { private declarations }
  public
  { public declarations }
  end;

var
  FormCustom: TFormCustom;

implementation

initialization
  {$I unit1.lrs}

end.

unit Unit2;

{$mode objfpc}{$H+}

interface

uses
  Classes, SysUtils, FileUtil, LResources, Forms, Controls, Graphics,
Dialogs, Unit1,
  StdCtrls;

type

  { TForm1 }

  TForm1 = class(TFormCustom)
  Label1: TLabel;
  private
  { private declarations }
  public
  { public declarations }
  end;

var
  Form1: TForm1;

implementation

initialization
  {$I unit2.lrs}

end.

program project1;

{$mode objfpc}{$H+}

uses
  {$IFDEF UNIX}{$IFDEF UseCThreads}
  cthreads,
  {$ENDIF}{$ENDIF}
  Interfaces, // this includes the LCL widgetset
  Forms
  { you can add units after this }, Unit1, Unit2;

begin
  Application.Initialize;
  Application.CreateForm(TForm1, Form1);
  Application.Run;