[Lazarus] Systray application is started from Session in Gnome but it is invisible

Roland Turcan konf at rotursoft.sk
Thu Dec 18 23:01:27 CET 2008

Hello Felipe,

FMdC> So you can implement something like a timer which runs every minute or
FMdC> so and tryes to show the icon. If it succeds, then the timer can stop
FMdC> itself.

As I wrote, I use timer anyway. To call Show for TrayIcon is not big
problem.

Thanks for your help.

TRoland;

<<< 18.12.2008 22:42 - Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho "felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com" >>>
FMdC> Check the result of your TTrayIcon.Show operation.

FMdC> If it is false, then it failed (because the Tray are isn't loaded yet).

FMdC> This is what was fixed recently.

--
Best regards, TRoland
http://www.rotursoft.sk