[Lazarus] (no subject)

Alex Kovacic A.Kovacic at unsw.edu.au
Tue Dec 23 22:35:46 CET 2008

-

Thank you Vincent

Double clicking the program opens a dialog form called: Open File -Security
Warning.
:"The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this
software?"
"Run" or "Cancel"
Pressing "Run" - New form- Select Setup Language -press OK- brings up error
form which states. "You must be logged in as administrator when installing
this program.

Windows XP Service Pack 2. (area wide network computer)..

Ps.  I can reinstall v0.9.26.1 without problems.

(ALSO THANKING YOU FROM ALL THE GENETICALLY IMPAIRED)
ALEX.......