[Lazarus] from hfiandor 27 dic 08

Héctor Fiandor Rosario hfiandor at infomed.sld.cu
Sat Dec 27 11:47:45 CET 2008

Hello,

after one of my applications has finished my console output gets corrupted.
Looks like this after pressing return... no carriage return is made, just one big line.

daseeb at daseeb-laptop:~/devel/cactusjukebox$ daseeb at daseeb-laptop:~/devel/cactusjukebox$ daseeb at daseeb-laptop:~/devel/cactusjukebox$ daseeb at daseeb-laptop:~/devel/cactusjukebox$ daseeb at daseeb-laptop:~/devel/cactusjukebox$

Any text I enter is not shown.

Where do I have to look for to solve this problem?
It only occurs when I load an external library... but no seg fault or anything. Just a corrupted console after exit.

Any ideas where I have to look for?

Sebastia
--
Sensationsangebot verlängert: GMX FreeDSL - Telefonanschluss + DSL
für nur 16,37 Euro/mtl.!* http://dsl.gmx.de/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K1308T4569a