[Lazarus] mysql problem

Don Latshaw dlats at netzero.net
Sat Dec 27 23:48:16 CET 2008

Op donderdag 25-12-2008 om 14:06 uur [tijdzone +0100], schreef
z0m3ie at gmx.net:
> >4) Even after this, there is some problems in SQLdb which I did not
> >yet found time
> >to diagnose and fix properly. They cause AVs while scrolling DBGrid.at are very hard t find
>
> Dont spend too much time in this SQLite3DataSet has a lot of Bugs.
> ill tryed to fix all for month before i used zeos

So where are all those bug-reports? Without those they will never get
solved.

Becides that, ZEOS is made for another purpose. TSQLite3DataSet is made
for what SQlite is made for: a lite and quick database-access layer.

ZEOS is made for 'heavier' usage, and often overkill when it comes to
sqlite. And considerably slower.

Both have their own uses.

Joost.