[Lazarus] IFDEF Win32 in WINCE widgets

Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho felipemonteiro.carvalho at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 21:48:05 CET 2008

2008/2/15 zaher dirkey <parmaja at gmail.com>:
> I think you mean debug Lazarus WINCE widget, not a a project using Lazarus?

yes, that's what I meant.

> I asked because i installed Windows CE 5.0 emulator, but i found it is not
> ARM, it is a i486 and by project for ARM not worked, but for Win32 crached,
> that (as i guess) i must build my project for WinCE-i386, is that correct?.

No, it's false. The only emulator available is arm. It's all documented:

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Windows_CE_Interface#Using_the_add-on_installer

http://wiki.lazarus.freepascal.org/Windows_CE_Interface#Installing_and_Using_the_Pocked_PC_Emulator

My arm-wince-wince (architecture - operating system - widgetset)
projects work normally on the emulator.

If you are using subversion Lazarus you need FPC 2.2.1+ which you need
to build manually (again, instructions on the wiki)

--
Felipe Monteiro de Carvalho