[Lazarus] Issues resizing a TComboBox

Graeme Geldenhuys graemeg.lists at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 16:11:44 CET 2008

On 18/02/2008, Mattias Gärtner <nc-gaertnma at netcologne.de> wrote:

> Any idea how the MiG manager can be used in a visual designer?

I'm still working on ideas. One is a TForm that knows about layouts
but are deactive by default (not a great solution). Alternatively a
non-visual component you can place on a form which acts like a
container.

MiG layout seems to be geared more at non-visual form design, but I am
sure one can figure out a way of getting it to interact with a visual
form designer. Anything in software is possible. :)

Regards,
  - Graeme -